Sunday, August 30, 2020

Memory Lane

 Ok, challenge accepted, but I need a little time.  Got back to West Hills and was going through old photo albums.   Several things...

1.  I changed my hair color and style often.  I had bangs, which I don’t, currently.  I wore it pulled back a lot, too.

2.  I took many of the photos, so there aren’t many singles of me.

3.  (Maybe this should be number 1)..I was much thinner.

4.  My albums have lots of photos of:

       a)fish...😛

        b) silly photos of Tom.  He was taking selfies way before it was a thing.(always a trailblazer).

5. I did find a single of me that I could re-create but it’s going to take a little doing, so bear with me.  (Let’s say near my bday)   I’ll post it then. 

xoxo

Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.