Just a quick update - nothing impt. I just wanted to make sure I knew how to do this in case something important happens.
I have lots of work lately. See photo - May is a typical month for me. Yes, I still use a paper calendar and a pink marker to circle the dates I work...
And not very circular I’m noticing. Now it’s August and September...
Somehow, it turned into a full time job. With that said, Mark has been coming to work with me every Thursday. Although backtiming isn’t an exciting job, (it’s actually more if a task) it’s still exciting to be in the control room for show. He’s going to time next Thurs. show on his own.
Been at the beach off and on and am working on 1/8 of the 32000 piece puzzle. It’s a chore. Can’t wait for some help.
Maybe when you come for the BASH in October. Maybe we could finish panel 1???
Sande is headed to NY tomorrow for a few days...we are well (considering our age) and happy.
xoxo
M
PS if this makes it to the blog, I will only have to learn one more thing about blogging...how to post pictures in the correct orientation.




Re only learning one more thing... might learn how to title the blog entry...OOPS!
ReplyDelete